Monday, December 12, 2011

lamb chops

Where is the best place for lamb chops? We like Greek and Mediterranean food. I want to take my husband out for his birthday. Thanks for your ideas. Marlyne



lamb chops


I don%26#39;t know about lamb chops but Hellas Cafe on Westfield Blvd. near 86th street in Nora has the most authentic greek food in Indy. Hope this helps.



lamb chops


i would have to say Santorini%26#39;s in Fountain Square. Mama Santorini and Jeffrey are the best. We are always treated like family.Have a Keo and also try the Fish Kabobs and humus. This place rocks. Read reviews on Dine.com





1417 Prospect St.



Indianapolis, IN 9999



(317) 917-1117




After checking out restaurant reviews I saw that Santori%26#39;s was very highly rated. I have never been there before. As the previous poster stated it is in Fountain Square which is just south of downtown. And it gets very good reviews.




Great. My husband has had the lamb chops at Bravo and thought they were good. Now, I have some new places. Thanks for the ideas. Marlyne




Try Athens on 86th at NE corner of 86th and Township Line Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment