Monday, December 12, 2011

Hotel in the East - help!!!

I need to get a comfortable, clean hotel for 1 night on October 23. I%26#39;m not having much luck with the hotels in the East end. I am here for a meeting at Pendleton Pike and E42nd st. I don%26#39;t want to drive too far in morning rush hour to get there. Also, I don%26#39;t want to pay more than 100 bucks. Some places I%26#39;ve looked into are the Quality Inn, LaQuinta, Knights Inn on 21st, Days Inn on 21st or Post. Please give me your advise on any of these. I%26#39;m not really concerned about the area just want a clean restful place to stay for the night.



Hotel in the East - help!!!


Just a heads up the Days Inn, and Knights Inn on 21st get terrible reviews on cleanliness. Watch out. There is a brand new Comfort Inn further out on Pendleton Pike past 56th street in a better area. Might check it out. The is a Ramada Inn right by where your meeting is also. The Laquinta might be OK. Since I live here I don%26#39;t stay in the hotles. There is a Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn on Shadeland avenue and 21st street might be OK. Hope this helps.



Hotel in the East - help!!!


There is a Marriott hotel at 21st and Shadeland as well. Try Priceline a couple of days before you leave. You should easily be able to put a bid in for $60-$75. If that doesn%26#39;t work, La Quinta at 21st and Post is a nice option.

No comments:

Post a Comment