Monday, December 12, 2011

clitty falls

The photos of the inn at Cliffy Falls looks really nice...has anyone been there recently? Does it resemble the pictures?



Is water going over the falls or is autumn a bad time to go?



Would the Riverboat Inn be a nicer place to stay?



Hubby and I thank you....





clitty falls


The falls in autumn will still have water, but at a much lower level than late winter or spring. We like the Inn at Clifty Falls. We stayed there last fall %26amp; enjoyed it. One problem we had though was noise from the power plant below. We%26#39;d never noticed it before. I have never stayed at the Riverboat Inn, but my mom just returned from there %26amp; loved it. I had recommended it based on reviews here %26amp; she called me gushing about it. It%26#39;s on our list for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment